Keep the rock 'n' roll, piano party going right after Billy Joel's Madison Square Garden concert next door at Shake Rattle & Roll Dueling Pianos.
Benefiting Musicians On Call
Billy Joel After Party with Shake Rattle & Roll Dueling Pianos
The long running, sold out, all request, rock 'n' roll party, that has been playing New York City on Saturday nights for more than six years, is now bringing the fun to the house that Billy Joel built. Following his sold-out concert at Madison Square Garden, join us right next door at The Pennsy, for our sing along, dance along, laugh along, drink along Dueling Pianos show.
Your preferred seating is waiting for you, with table-side waitress service, and all your favorite songs from Billy to Bon Jovi, Britney Spears to Bruno Mars, and so much more. Come see why TimeOut New York calls Shake Rattle & Roll one of the things to do in NYC.
- Located at the Pennsey, right next door to Madison Square Garden
- Awesome food from the likes of Mario Batali and others.
- Music, comedy, dancing, and more.
- All request playlist with over 5000 songs to choose from
- Great for birthdays, bachelorettes, and groups of 2, 20, or 200
- The perfect end to your night at Madison Square Garden, or if you just wanna pretend you were there
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Two item minimum per person
- Must be 21 and over
- Show starts at 10pm
- Alcohol is not included in the ticket price