Collect this limited-edition set from one of the most influential bands in hardcore rock — and help fund research for multiple myeloma, a rare blood cancer.
Benefiting ART = CURE
Rage Against the Machine for a Cause: Signed Box Set to Benefit Art=Cure
Rage Against the Machine’s self-titled debut album incited a revolution in pop music. For perhaps the first time, alternative metal combined with outspoken political lyrics to top the airwaves. Celebrate the landmark album’s legacy with this ultimate 20th anniversary bundle.
This one-of-a-kind Rage Against The Machine set includes a limited-edition case and vinyl LP in a collector’s box that’s signed by guitarist Tom Morello. The album’s iconic cover photo is all the more arresting, emblazoned with Tom’s signature and a plaintive one-word call to action “Courage.” You’ll also receive a rare two-sided poster plus two CDS and two DVDs packed with unreleased material, demo recordings, and live concerts.
This item of rock memorabilia is part of a collective rock ’n’ roll effort to benefit the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF), an organization which 311’s Nick Hexum has been a dedicated supporter of, since his mother was diagnosed with the incurable blood cancer.
Allow 4 days to ship
- Rage Against the Machine Deluxe 20th Anniversary Box Set autographed by Tom Morello
- The set includes the following:
- CD 1 features the original album remastered with 3 bonus tracks of collectible b-sides
- CD 2 presents the original Rage Against the Machine demo tape
- DVD 1 features the June 2010 concert in Finsbury Park, music videos, and never-before-released live concert performance clips
- DVD 2 features live performances from 1991-1994
- New liner notes penned by Chuck D
- 12" vinyl
- LP40-page booklet
- Two-sided poster
- Product is sold as is
- Shipping will be calculated post-checkout
- Due to the unique nature of our offerings, this item is final sale
READ FINE PRINT
- Item is sold "as is"