Grammy® Award Winning Harpist Performs a Personal Concert of Your Favorite Music
Experience the magic of a unique, live performance created for your music tastes by Grammy® harpist Anne Roos. Anne will play for any occasion you dream of.... more less
Harpist Anne Roos presents an experience that you get to craft. Determine the occasion and impress your guests. Whether you are looking for a concert or background music, Anne provides it with the joy and professionalism that you can expect from a Grammy® Award winning artist with over 30 years of performance experience.
Select the type of music you want Anne to play, and she'll honor your requests faithfully. Choose from traditional Celtic or classical music, or modern pop, including Broadway favorites. Or go with the uber-unexpected to surprise your audience: music by the Beatles, Metallica, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Sting, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and more.
This is not your boring, sleepy harp music. It's an awesome, unique musical experience that will enthrall you and your honored guests. Add Anne's gift of storytelling and lighthearted humor to a concert performance, and you'll be mesmerized.
Anne's specialty is performance on the Celtic harp--the smaller predecessor to the huge concert harp. She can go to many places that a large harp can't--She'll choose between playing a state-of-the-art, 10-lb. carbon fiber harp or a finely crafted wooden harp. She'll even include appropriate dress to fit the theme of your event.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Live performance on the Celtic harp by Grammy® Award Winning Anne Roos with 30+ years performance experience
- You select the music--Choose from thousands of titles
- Battery-operated amplification included for up to 200 guests
- Anne Roos dresses according to your colors or theme of event
- Reach out to Anne Roos and chat with her about your magical event plans
- Only available in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Prior to the experience a terms and condition sheet will be sent over to be read and agreed upon.
How It Works