Come for an in-person encounter with the captivating British soul singer and stay for a day of performances, featuring Darius Rucker, A Salute to Louis Armstrong, and more.
Corinne Bailey Rae
Benefiting ACLU of Southern California
Meet Corinne Bailey Rae at the New Orleans Jazz Fest on May 4
Founded in 1970 in the birthplace of jazz, the New Orleans Jazz Festival celebrates the heritage of jazz and American music, and has showcased the greatest artists of the last half century, including Professor Longhair, Fats Domino, The Neville Brothers, Wynton Marsalis, Dr. John, Branford Marsalis, Harry Connick Jr., Ellis Marsalis, The Radiators, Irma Thomas, and The Preservation Hall Jazz Band.
On May 4 in the middle of the week-long celebration, British soul singer Corinne Bailey Rae is scheduled to perform. You’re invited to see the Grammy-winning artist and enjoy the special privilege of meeting Corinne in person. The English native, who is known to fans and music critics as the “bewitching queen of soul,” is adding to her songography with a cover of Coldplay’s “The Scientist." Her version is featured on the highly acclaimed Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack which has already hit #1 in Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, Sweden and the US.
Expect to be enchanted by a setlist of global hits from “Put Your Records On“ and “Like A Star”. to "Green Aphrodisiac" which Billboard critics named one of the 10 Best R&B Songs of 2016. Guests of this package will enjoy an entire day of performances in a lineup that includes Widespread Panic, Darius Rucker, Tower of Power, A Salute to Louis Armstrong featuring Hugh Masekela and Dr Michael White, Herb Alpert & Lani Hall, and Wayne Toups. Proceeds will benefit the ACLU of Southern California.
- 2 single day tickets to the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival for the day of May 4, 2017
- Meet & greet with Corinne Bailey Rae
- Package does not include tickets to the remaining days of the festival
- Lineup is scheduled to change without notice
- Transportation and accomodations are not included
- Item cannot be resold or re-auctioned
READ FINE PRINT
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.