Score the ultimate music festival experience. Walk the red carpet, live it up in a private suite and the pit, and pick out swag while seeing your favorite artists, including Katy Perry and Maroon 5.
Wango Tango 2017
Benefiting The American Red Cross - Get Prepared California 2017
Meet Camila Cabello at Wango Tango 2017: Pit Passes, Private Suite Access, Red Carpet and Gifts
IfOnly’s partner iHeartMedia has unlocked the ultimate VIP package for two to Wango Tango 2017. Arrive early to walk the red carpet and gain access to the VIP-only gift room. Once the concert kicks off, step into a private suite to watch the day’s hottest artists from an exclusive perch. You will also score passes to the front pit for an unprecedented view of the performance. This once-in-a-lifetime experience includes an in-person encounter with former Fifth Harmony singer Camila Cabello. Proceeds from this sale will benefit the American Red Cross.
- 2 tickets to KIIS FM's Wango Tango 2017 on May 13 at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
- Access to a private suite
- You will share this suite with other guests, exact suite location to be determined day of show
- Pit access
- Meet & greet with Camila Cabello
- Walk the red carpet
- Shop official merchandise in the gift room
- 1 gift bag included per order
- This item is provided by iHeartRadio and may be fulfilled by a member of their team
READ FINE PRINT
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Logistics may not be released until the day before the event. Details are always subject to change; any updates will be shared via email or phone on the day of the event
- Meet & greet timing is always subject to the artist's schedule, soundchecks, weather, etc. there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience
- Please note that there will likely be other guests present that may have purchased or won the opportunity to meet the luminary as well; as such you may be asked to line up in order to meet them
- Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their pre-show obligations, their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each group
- Please note that guests attending may be required to pass a background check