Score the ultimate music festival experience. Watch the show from the pit, meet Adam Levine, Jesse Carmichael, and Mickey Madden in person, and add a rare piece of memorabilia to your collection.
Wango Tango 2017
Benefiting The American Red Cross - Get Prepared California 2017
Meet Maroon 5 at Wango Tango 2017: 2 Pit Tickets and a Signed Guitar
IfOnly and iHeartMedia have unlocked the ultimate VIP package for two to KIIS FM's Wango Tango 2017. This year's festival promises to up the ante with performances from artists including Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Halsey, and Machine Gun Kelly and you'll be there to watch all of them from the pit. This once-in-a-lifetime experience includes an in-person encounter with one of pop music's biggest bands, Maroon 5. To remember your evening, you'll receive a guitar signed by Adam Levine, Jesse Carmichael, and Mickey Madden. Riff on your own version of “One More Night” and “Sugar” or display it in your collection of rock memorabilia. Proceeds from this sale will benefit the American Red Cross.
- 2 pit tickets to KIIS FM's Wango Tango 2017 on May 13 at StubHub Center in Carson, CA
- Meet & greet with Maroon 5
- Guitar autographed by Maroon 5
- Guitar will be shipped at a later date
- Shipping will be calculated post-checkout
- This item is provided by iHeartRadio and may be fulfilled by a member of their team
READ FINE PRINT
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Logistics may not be released until the day before the event. Details are always subject to change; any updates will be shared via email or phone on the day of the event
- Meet & greet timing is always subject to the artist's schedule, soundchecks, weather, etc. there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience
- Please note that there will likely be other guests present that may have purchased or won the opportunity to meet the luminary as well; as such you may be asked to line up in order to meet them
- Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their pre-show obligations, their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each group
- Please note that guests attending may be required to pass a background check