See Lea’s one-night-only performance at the Palace of Fine Arts. This exclusive concert package includes a chance to meet the “Scream Queens” actress and take a photo with her.
Benefiting The American Red Cross - Get Prepared California 2017
Meet Lea Michele with 2 Tickets to the ‘Glee’ Star’s Concert in San Francisco
Lea Michele has come a long way since “Glee.” The multi-talented actress and singer has toured on Broadway, published two bestselling novels, and is now set to release her long-awaited second studio album. IfOnly and iHeartRadio have secured two tickets to an intimate evening with Lea including a rare chance to meet her in person.
On May 10, you and a guest will join Lea at the historic Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. Attend a live performance of her new album “Places,” including the powerful single “Love Is Alive.” Your magical evening will hit a high note when Lea takes a photo with you. Funds from this experience will benefit the American Red Cross, which provides emergency assistance and disaster relief and education in the United States.
- 2 tickets to see Lea Michele at The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco on May 10, 2017
- Exact location will not be available until day of show and may be anywhere in the venue
- Meet & Greet + Photo Op with Lea Michele
- Transportation & Accommodations not included
- This item is provided by iHeartRadio and may be fulfilled by a member of their team
READ FINE PRINT
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Logistics may not be released until the day before the event. Details are always subject to change; any updates will be shared via email or phone on the day of the event
- Meet & greet timing is always subject to the artist's schedule, soundchecks, weather, etc. there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience
- Please note that there will likely be other guests present that may have purchased or won the opportunity to meet the luminary as well; as such you may be asked to line up in order to meet them
- Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their pre-show obligations, their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each group
- Please note that guests attending may be required to pass a background check