Benefiting Music Heals International
A Day on the Mississippi River Canoe Adventure
You will be paddling in the original canoe built for the adventure and experience a day on one of the world’s most historic rivers.
Your departure begins in Bettendorf, Iowa at the site of the new I-74 bridge. After a short paddle, you will pass the towns of Davenport and Rock Island, navigate through Lock and Dam #15, and end the day at Credit Island Park.
- Canoe adventure on the Mississippi River
- Prior canoeing experience not necessary – a beginner’s lesson is provided before the day’s voyage begins
- We supply: canoe, life jackets, and paddles
- Supples to bring: water bottle, water-friendly clothing, and footwear
- We recommend that all electronic items such as phones and cameras be protected by waterproof cases or sealed in plastic containers
- Weight limits per person: 275 lbs for one person, 450 lbs for two people
- Departure takes place at the Leach Park boat ramp in Bettendorf, IA; Free parking is available at this site
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes an autographed hard-cover edition of Paddle to the Amazon.
- Fixed price of $500. for up to 2 people.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.