Tap into a vast guitar landscape, from metal super speeder to Eastern tinged altered tuning, acoustic finger style to odd meter jazzrock, and pop to rock. Lindsey will catalyze his knowledge and experience for you.
Benefiting Music Heals International
Private or Group Instruction with Gibson Guitar Artist Lindsey Boullt
In this lesson, Lindsey will provide an assessment of the student's overall guitar skills. Each lesson will be tailored to your individual goals, style and direction. Together, you'll create a customized practice routine. You'll learn the "Music Military" method of developing monster chops, chord quickness, and "street" efficiency on the fretboard, as well as the C-A-G-E-D system and its practical applications. You'll also learn to play by ear, improvise and jam with other people. Lindsey also offers lessons in fingerpicking, strumming patterns, multiple styles and related songs. Shredders will learn speed drills, speed licks, hybrid picking, sweeping, tapping and other essential shredder tips, tricks and methods. You'll walk away with fretboard mastery of the blues scale. You can learn confidence building killer licks in addition to notation and rhythm reading exercises. You'll understand and apply song chart writing and reading skills for band situations. Lindsey can also hook you up with performance opportunities in the San Francisco Bay area. He'll advise you on the best smartphone music apps, ear-training apps, and provide a recording of lessons. Most importantly, he'll get you performance ready.
- Classes are held at Francisco Art Studios or your home location, time and schedule permitting
- Lessons are tailored to individual students' goals, style and direction
- Learn the "Music Military" method of developing monster chops, chord quickness, and "street" efficiency on the fretboard
- Learn to improvise and jam with other people
- Shredders will learn essential drills, licks, tips, tricks and methods
- Build confidence
- Get performance ready
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- All styles and all levels welcome
- All ages welcome
- Bands seeking performance ready instruction welcome
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.