Christianne Tisdale invites you behind the scenes - Observe musical coaches in action, tour the theater district, and watch a performance of Les Misérables
Benefiting Save Our Ships New York
A Day in the Life of a Les Misérables Broadway Performer
Christianne has one of the most coveted careers on Broadway. She is living the dream, and she wants to share her love of musicals with you. IfOnly has arranged for the actress (who has starred in Beauty and the Beast and Les Misérables and originated the casts of Triumph of Love and On a Clear Day) to take you behind the curtain. For theater types and anyone who wants to go behind the scenes to live and breathe Broadway, this experience is for you.
- This experience is for you and a guest
- This experience includes:
- One (1) visit to dramatic or vocal coaching with Christianne for approximately one (1) hour
- Walking tour of New York City Broadway theaters and landmarks led by Christianne for approximately one (1) hour
- Two (2) premium seats to an evening performance of Les Misérables at the Imperial Theatre
- Meet and greet with Christianne after the performance for approximately 20 minutes for a photo and more one-on-one time
- One (1) Les Misérables souvenir program hand-signed by the cast
- This experience will be scheduled on a mutually agreed date and time based on the luminary’s availability and performance schedule; please enter preferred dates above
- Les Misérables performance times:
- Tuesday through Thursday at 7pm, Friday at 8pm, Saturday at 2pm and 8pm, Sunday at 1:30pm and 7:30pm
- Available until June 4 2016
- Show run time: two hours and fifty-five minutes, which includes an intermission
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.