Learn tango fundamentals, experience the best of Argentine culture, and fall in love with tango in this all-day immersive experience.
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
Boston Tango Escape on Sunday, July 31
Prepare to learn all the necessary tango fundamentals in two extensive lessons provided by Ultimate Tango. You will start the day out with a café con leche and mediulunas (sweet crescent rolls). Next up is a three-hour morning course in which you will learn the basics of connection, the parallel system, how to tango walk, and so much more. A lunch break with sandwiches de miga (tea sandwiches) and mate (a caffeine-rich Argentinian drink), will be a happy reprieve after your morning of dancing. You will then go into your three-hour afternoon lesson learning about the Milonga customs and cabaceo. You will learn the basics to cross, rebound, and ocho cortado. You will also learn the close embrace of the Argentine Tango, and musicality. You will finish off the day with a refreshing drink and empanadas. It will be an experience to always remember as you will find that Tango is an infinite discovery.
- 3-hour intensive Argentine tango morning course including tango walk, parallel system, cross and open step, baldoza, outside partner right and left, basics of connection, lead and follow, and improvisation
- 3-hour intensive Argentine tango afternoon course including basic to the cross, rebound, ocho cortado, close embrace, and musicality
- Learn about Milonga customs and cabaceo
- Discover the secrets of dulce de leche
- Includes a breakfast of café con leche and medilunas, lunch of sandwiches de miga and mate, and a final meal of empanadas and a refreshing Argentinian drink
read fine print
Welcome at UltimateTango, Leader in Argentine Tango education