5-hour Private Los Angeles City Tour — Must-See Sites
See Los Angeles with a friendly local guide on a 5-hour private tour. You will gain insight into the cultural and local history as well as an introduction to getting around Downtown Los Angeles.... more less
Enjoy a 5-hour private walking tour with your personal guide and local friend. Meet your guide in front of Starbucks at Union Station. Start time is flexible and itinerary can be customized to meet your preferences. Remember to keep your eyes wide open and cameras ready: LA is full of celebrities and you never know what’s around the corner.
Find out the legends about Tongva tribe and how Los Angeles was founded. Check out the world-known landmarks and see it live. Soak up the atmosphere in Downtown LA and Hollywood Boulevard, and experience the mash-up of cultures, rich history, antique boutiques, best coffee shops, most Instagrammable places and celebrity spots.
Visit L.A. Live, Staples center, Microsoft Theater, Grand Park, Bradbury Building, Museum of Contemporary Art, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Hollywood Boulevard, Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese theater. Finish your tour in Hollywood to do more sightseeing or get back to the hotel.
- Private walking tour of Los Angeles sites
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- See both must-see sites and off the beaten path
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Iconic locations for photo shoot
- Flexible customizable itinerary
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Multiple start times available
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works