7-Hour Los Angeles Must-See Tour with Private Local Guide
Uncover the little-known treasures of Los Angeles on a 7-hour insider walking tour with a savvy guide. Sample a macaron at a fine French bakery in the heart of Downtown.... more less
Meet your guide in front of Pitchoun Bakery near Pershing Square, and then set off on your 7-hour walking tour to explore La La Land. The start time and the itinerary can be customized to meet your preferences.
Explore the historic core of Los Angeles, hidden gems, and Hollywood Boulevard, marveling at Egyptian theater architecture and visiting specialty chocolate shop to sample luxurious velvety chocolate.
You’ll see top attractions like the Walt Disney Hall and neighborhood gems like Bradbury Building in Downtown LA. Take in the astonishing skyline of Bunker Hill. As you walk, you'll learn the history of “The City of Angels” and its Spanish/Mexican roots.
You'll stop at a renowned French bakery to sample one of the LA’s finest macarons – mini-meringues sandwiched together with cream to brighten up your day. Wander through hidden streets of Los Angeles that even locals don't know about, and the narrow streets that speak to LA's rich Spanish and Mexican history.
At the end of the tour, your guide will leave you at a famous Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop in Hollywood where you can get a sample and shop for luxuriously deep chocolate with sophisticated ingredients.
- Private walking tour of Los Angeles
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- See both must-see sites and off the beaten path
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Iconic places for photoshoot
- Flexible customizable itinerary
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Multiple start times available
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works