Boston Posing Workshop with Portrait Photos
You'll learn tips and tricks for looking effortless in front of a camera from one of Boston's premier portrait photographers with 10 professional portrait images included.... more less
In the modern world, knowing how to pose in front of a camera is more important than ever. On top of ever-evolving social media and personal documentation, being a modern professional involves looking confident and branding oneself. The Boston Posing Workshop not only runs you and your friends or family through how to personally pose in front of a camera but also how to pose others, and how to frame a photo for your subject's best angles. You'll begin the workshop in the Boston Public Gardens and then move to the Beacon Hill neighborhood to see how posing in natural and urban environments differ. You will leave with the tools to be the favorite photographer of the family and receive 10 professional edited images to use in any way you see fit.
- Learn how to pose in front of a camera given light, environment and personal features
- You'll work with one of Boston's Premier Portrait Photographers
- Price includes 10 professional images per person
- The professional portrait images may take up to one week to arrive at a provided email address
- You'll travel from the Boston Public Gardens to Beacon Hill, exploring varying photo backdrops
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
- All uses of the 10 professional portrait images must be credited to Holy Smoke Photography
How It Works