Re-do your wedding photos. Get pretty in your wedding attire for your dreamy wedding portraits at Gillette Castle State Park in East Haddam, CT.
Trailing Twine Photography
Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
Dream Wedding Photos: The Castle Experience
Do you have that gorgeous candid wedding photo, so gorgeous that it just takes you back to that moment with your lover? Or what about that photo that shows your gaze into the heart? If you do not have those gaze-worthy wedding portraits from your wedding, have no fear. The wedding may be over, those photos might be crappy, but your love endures, does it not? So why not show it.
The tour includes a candid stroll through the park grounds, light posing for romantic shots around Gillette's Castle. William Gillette was a Sherlock Holmes actor decades ago, and built this home, for his lonely self and pet cats. This venue has intricate detail and unique architecture that provides beautiful pattern and texture as a setting for romantic portraits. A tour inside the grand house, which is like a museum, is optional.
- Book the shoot, then dress to impress, and show up for the session — brides, bring a couple pairs of shoes
- You'll get a USB drive of fully-edited, >100 high-resolution images sized for up to 8x10" printing, online gallery for ordering larger wall displays, and free complementary set of 5x7" prints
- Option to sign a contract, which includes model release, to display your images on photographer's blog, website, etc.
- Price also includes boutonniere, bouquet, and optional props
- Ling is also available for a pre-shoot phone consultation or in-person meeting to get to know you, your style, and plan the wedding portrait session for you
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.