Ever had an idea for a photo or video shoot but didn't have the equipment or space? SRGK Studio's white cyclorama and 500 sq.ft. of creative space are waiting for your photo, video,or art projects.
Benefiting Alex's Lemonade Stand
Create Your Own Unique Photo or Video Shoot
SRGK Studio is a multifunctional studio space suitable for various types of projects, including photography, video, music, commercial, and student projects. They've built their futuristic three-walled white cyclorama to provide photographers and cinematographers with a new creative tool. In addition to the white cyclorama they have black, gray, and white motorized paper backdrops and a green muslin backdrop for chromakey shoots. This 500 sq. ft. studio is located in the Monkeylectric building in southwest Berkeley, about a 15-minute drive from San Francisco Civic Center. Its dimensions measure at 15’10” x 29’10” studio space. You will also have access to a kitchen and two restrooms, one which can be used for makeup. Whether it's a fun two-hour photo shoot or an all-day music video shoot, be sure to book enough to time to get your special project done.
• Canon 7D, Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 lens, CF card, card-reader, tripod
• Black, white, and fashion gray 107”-wide paper roll backgrounds
• Two LED softboxes, two omni lights, Tota light, 1k fresnel light
• Lighting filters/color gels
• Shoulder rig
• Bluetooth speakers
- 500 sq.ft. studio space to be used for any projets
- Access to a 180-degree white cyclorama for your photo/video needs
- Use of studio's green muslin chromakey screen
- Kitchen available for your lunch break
- Equipment included: Canon 7D, Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 lens, CF card, card-reader, tripod, black, white, or fashion gray 107”-wide paper roll backgrounds, two LED softboxes, two Omni lights, Tota light, 1k fresnel light, lighting filters/color gels, shoulder rig, and bluetooth speakers
- Book the time according to your project's needs
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please clean up after your session
- Street parking is available; parking lot use requires prior agreement
SRGK Studio Timelapse & Promo
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.