Find your visual voice with guidance from Brent Herrig, an award-winning culinary and travel photographer. Telling visual stories through, editorials magazines, adverting campaigns, and cookbooks and cocktail guides.
Brent Herrig Photography
Photography Walk and Shoot with a Professional Culinary Photographer
In this photography lesson, you'll have the opportunity to be mentored by Brent Herrig, a culinary lifestyle photographer. You'll have a choice of three ways to tap into Brent's photograph techniques and storytelling insight. The Amuse Bouche, two-hour session that includes photo walk and a coffee or 3-4 hours on a culinary photo journey and casual lunch with Brent during which he will help you delectably capture the food or drink culture of any city of your choice. Or, opt for the Main Course and choose to spend five hours with Brent. In which he will take you into a restaurant and capture some the inner workings of the kitchen and photograph some dishes. You will then collaborate on a photo walk and have a casual lunch where you can talk about your portfolio or body of work. He will review your work and give you some great advice. Bring your questions to the table to be answered. Whatever you select, beginners, foodies, and experienced photogs alike will be sure to find the insight and knowledge to be well curated and helpful. Gain knowledge into what it takes for success in the food photography world.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 259.50 miles from 10037): $900
- Private mentorship session with food and travel photographer Brent Herrig
- 2-hour session that includes photo walk and a coffee
- Sessions are available in New York City or any other city, travel fee applied
- Scheduling is based on a mutually agreeable date according to Brent's schedule
- 3-4 hour half day session that includes a photo walk and casual lunch
- 5 hour full day session that includes a photo walk or restaurant shoot, casual lunch, portfolio review, and technical instruction
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.