Cuba is hot in so many ways. Visit amazing Havana with photographer William Vazquez who will show you the "real Cuba", and help you create beautiful photography along the way.
Explore Havana, Cuba: Art, Culture, and Creating Amazing Photography
Cuba is in a state of great change, but the "real Cuba" is still there if you know where to look. William Vazquez, has photographed its people and places since before the recent major changes. William will take you through a mix of arts, culture, and music. Just walking the streets you will find that there is always something colorful going on.
Arrival: Get situated in your casa (B&B), do an initial exploration of the city and have a wonderful welcome dinner.
Day 1 and 2: Explore Old Havana, walk the streets of Havana, visit dancers, musicians, and visual artists. See the charm of old Havana as well as some of the glory days of 50's Havana. Spend some time with artists photographing them as well as getting to know them.
Day 4-6: Head out to Trinidad with a stop in Cienfuegos. Visit artists, and see the town from their perspective. Trinidad started out as a fishing village, now its a small city with amazing music, and art. Ride horses down into the valley to see the areas amazing natural beauty.
Day 5-6: Return to Havana's dancing and music and see where the Cubans go.
Day 7: Departure from Havana.
- Adventure, travel, photography workshop led by William Vazquez in Havana, Cuba
- Price does not include airfare to Havana. You will be met at the airport by William
- William will provide a detailed itinerary for your time in Cuba
- Per person price includes, accommodations in local B&Bs, transportation in Cuba, and any entrance fees
- Breakfast everyday at your casa is included
- Bring whatever camera you like, from an iPhone to a pro camera, William can help you create amazing photos with any camera. He will guide you from the basics to being more creative
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
- US citizens have to comply with US department of treasury rules for travel to Cuba. You will be provided with what is needed to comply with all current rules
- Cuba is a place in transition with limited Infrastructure. Sometimes the hot water will not work or transport can be a challenge. This is normal and everything will be done to minimize the impact on your trip
- Accommodations will be at what is called a casa particular, what we call a bed and breakfast. You will be staying at someones home, but will have a private room with bathroom
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.