Are you ready to take your photography to the next level? Do you want to move past boring shots everyone has seen and create work that takes people's breath away?
New York City Long Exposure Photography Experience
Attend Preston's "Shooting Manhattan from Roosevelt Island" experience and take your photography to the next level. You'll learn the art of long exposure photography while shooting the Pepsi sign from an un-obscured position, and shoot across the East River, towards a glowing blue-hour Manhattan skyline.
- Learn long exposure photography
- Shoot Manhattan at night from Roosevelt Island
- Make incredible images of the Manhattan skyline
- Capture the iconic Pepsi Cola sign in Queens
- Bring your own DSLR, Wide Angle Lens or Wide Angle Zoom Lens ND Filter (between 6 – 10 stop), Cable Release, Tripod, Walking Shoes (there will be some light walking) and warm clothing, winter jacket, hat, gloves
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- No gratuity necessary or requested
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.