Capture Venice Beach’s bohemian scene on a walking tour and photography workshop led by award-winning photographer Laura Grier.
Beginners Photography Workshop with Laura Grier in Venice Beach
Private Two-Hour Photography Workshop in Venice Beach Led by an LA-Based Photojournalist
See Venice Beach with an insider. Laura Grier, an LA-based internationally-renowned photographer, is leading photography workshops through the celebrated artist enclave.
Laura, who has worked for a well-known geography, history, and world culture magazine as an adventure photojournalist, will guide beginners and advanced photographers alike around Venice Beach's famous sights from the canals to Muscle Beach while providing photography tips and techniques. Topics covered include camera operation, lighting and exposure, and composition. Whether you have a smartphone or a professional camera, Laura can offer insight to bring your pictures to life.
Photography by Laura Grier
- Private photography workshop led by Laura Grier in Venice Beach
- Guests are asked to provide their own cameras
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works