Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
Food Photography Workshop
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Food photography workshop
- Learn basics of natural lighting and photographic composition
- Learn tips and tricks from a James Beard award-winning cookbook and food magazine photographer
- Amateurs and non-professionals welcome
- Learn about food styling and prop styling for beautiful food photography
- iPhones, small cameras, or DSLRs all welcome
- Includes food
- Workshop happens on April 20th and 27th and May 18th from 1:30 P.M. to 4 P.M.
- Client chooses location for workshop, whether it be in a home or rented space (rental not included in price)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.