Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
Food Photography and Styling Lesson
- Hands on day spent learning Jennifer's approach to styling food for the camera, composition, and lighting
- Learn about about lighting, styling and photographing the food, how to change digital camera settings, lenses, prop styling, controlling, and using natural light and editing in Adobe Photoshop
- Learn By Doing
- Bring your own camera and computer
- The workshop is limited to eight people
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.