In this hands-on, instructional session with an expert newborn photographer, learn all the tools to photograph your child, edit the photographs, and of course, take with you a beautiful collection of images.
Stephanie Elle Loustaunau-Ruffolo
Learn to Professionally Photograph Your Newborn
The initial interaction will consist of the full styling and photographing process. For starters, together we will pick from an expansive variety of fabrics, materials, and props to design the overall look and feel for the photoshoot. Once the styling is complete, it's time to get your child posed and ready to be photographed. You will be photographing from a variety of angles and positions to ensure a thorough selection of photos will be available.
Then, return for the second session which will consist of editing and perfecting of the photographs. First, you will cull the images and then with Stephanie's expert guidance and program knowledge of Lightroom, Photoshop, and hands-on tools you will edit the selection. Various touches will be applied, such as fixing of blemishes, to achieve a beautiful final finishing.
- Comprehensive newborn photography workshop featuring one day of photographing and a follow-up day of editing
- Editing session can be completed in roughly three hours
- Walk away with a collection of 20-30 images raw image files for your use
- Be prepared for three hours of shooting — exact photoshoot duration can vary slightly based on child's needs
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works