Food Photography Boot Camp for Bloggers and Chefs
Robert will show you the skills needed and some tricks to use to make all those great images you see in magazines and cookbooks. This is for chefs, bakers, amateur cooks, anyone who needs to express their creations visually. This lesson is all skills based, practical applications so you will leave with the knowledge to create your own food photography - no more poor quality snapshots.
The recipe for what you'd like to photograph is up to you, but it's recommended you prepare to have three to four dishes ready and additional raw ingredients. Another option is Robert could show you how to put together an effective photo story with a recipe from start to finish.
To make this as practical as possible, this will be at your location using your camera, if need be a phone. Robert will also bring and show you how to use some tools of the trade. Be warned you may not be able to eat the food after.
- Food stylist tricks revealed with a professional that has been working on food advertising campaigns for the last 15 years
- Take your pictures to the next level with a list of food substitutes
- Learn effective lighting skills that are not complicated
- Take pictures like a pro after learning the tips and tricks of a real food photography professional
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works