Get the Most out of Your Smartphone in a Private Street Photography Workshop in New York City
Learn how to max out your smartphone’s technical and creative potential on this photo hunt in New York City. Capture people, places, and things throughout the city in any of the 5 boroughs.... more less
Let Roberta Fineberg lead you on an urban adventure to off-the-beaten paths and iconic locations in New York. Offering up smartphone tips and tricks while guiding you through the city streets, Roberta will encourage you to entertain age-old photographic principles with new technology.
Learn about composition, color, design, highlights and shadows, positive and negative space, leading lines, and the rule of thirds to improve your camera phone street photography.
Roberta will also guide you through a variety of apps to help tell visual stories and make in-camera collages. You’ll also learn how to use them in tandem for technical and compositional tricks to capture and document people, places, and things in new ways.
Tap into your inner artist with New York as your digital playground. Roberta guarantees creative adventure and fun for all levels and ages of smartphone photographers.
- Learn how the best camera is really the one you have on you - shoot like a pro with a smartphone
- Get the most out of your smartphone using multiple apps and tools for storytelling
- Understand how leading lines, rule of thirds, negative and positive space, depth of field work for your cameraphone photography
- Focus on shapes, patterns, light, color, and form for taking better shots
- Enjoy a creative hands-on photo experience on location while on the move in the City
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works