A three hour DSLR photo hunt that explores iconic and off the beaten track locations throughout New York City.
Benefiting First Book
Daytime Photo Hunt
The Photo Hunt offers insights into hidden, often unobserved aspects of daily city life, encouraging a unique connection to people, places, and things that only a camera can register. The goal of The Photo Hunt is to explore imagination, develop inventiveness, and boost vision.
At the conclusion of a session, you will have the opportunity to share work and benefit from a friendly photo review in a public venue with the option to purchase a beverage, as desired.
- Photo hunt exploring iconic and off the beaten track locations throughout New York City
- Learn camera settings
- Experiment with ISO, aperture, shutter speed, white balance, metering, exposure compensation
- See the world in shapes, patterns, light, color and form for taking better shots
- Explore leading lines, rule of thirds, negative and positive space, depth of field
- Feel the moment to capture the zeitgeist
- Describe your process and visual vocabulary
- Talk about images and what you see
- DSLR photography only
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.