Benefiting First Book
Daytime Photo Hunt
At the conclusion of a session, you will have the opportunity to share work and benefit from a friendly photo review in a public venue with the option to purchase a beverage, as desired.
- Photo hunt exploring iconic and off the beaten track locations throughout New York City
- Learn camera settings
- Experiment with ISO, aperture, shutter speed, white balance, metering, exposure compensation
- See the world in shapes, patterns, light, color and form for taking better shots
- Explore leading lines, rule of thirds, negative and positive space, depth of field
- Feel the moment to capture the zeitgeist
- Describe your process and visual vocabulary
- Talk about images and what you see
- DSLR photography only
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.