Food Photography Workshop with Dish Crawl Co
On Nov 29, the food photography workshop hosted by Jer Chung at Dish Crawl Co resumes. This workshop includes instruction of what angles to take and how to use natural lighting to your advantage. From this workshop, you will learn how to produce food photography that renders you the Instagram-envy of all of your friends.
The evening includes networking, a presentation, and a workshop where you will get hands-on experience with many dishes and situations. Once everyone has taken their ideal picture you may eat the food.
- Workshop designed to teach you how to photograph food so that you will be the instagram-envy of all your friends
- The itinerary will be a half hour for networking and getting to know each other, then an hour of presentation, and finally a half hour of hands-on practice and once it's been photographed enjoying the food
- Bring a camera (DSLR preferred) and a huge appetite as food will be served
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased