Find Your Artistic Voice: a Photography Lesson and Photowalk with Jia Guo
Jia will cover basic photography skills, location, timing and light selections, but more importantly, how to find your own artistic voice, through an outdoor real-time hands-on Photowalk at a location near Golden Gate Overlook. The exact location will be carefully chosen according to the day's weather conditions.
The confidence of Jia's students that come after aha moments during class is empowering and incredibly mutual. It is Jia's great honor to share her knowledge and experience with you through this fun Photowalk session so that you can learn how to record and protect your own precious memories in life, and inspire more. "Photographers are high priests of memory protection".
- Two-hour Photowalk with a professional photographer — one-on-one or bring along some friends
- Learn practical skills and inspirational ideas
- Bring your own camera and equipment
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Find your own artistic voice in writing with light
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works