Benefiting First Book
Central Park Magic in the Moonlight Photo Experience
Learn photo techniques to maximize shooting in low light, from dusk to pitch dark. If you'd like, learn to use a tripod and neutral density 0.6 filter to practice long exposure photography, up to 30 seconds or more. You will learn to integrate up to six new technical and aesthetic practices for improving your work of people, places, and things at night. This photo hunt will also teach you how to experiment with light trails and light painting.
- Learn about low light and high ISO
- Learn about long exposure photography using a tripod
- Experiment with light trails and light painting
- Enjoy a unique urban experience
- Learn to shoot in manual mode
- Work on composition
- Experience the flow in creative learning and doing
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.