Central Park Magic in the Moonlight Photography Lesson in New York City
This unique photography lesson will help you explore the mystery and elusiveness of Central Park after dark. Learn to photograph in low light, dusk-to-dark environments while rediscovering a Manhattan oasis through night photography.... more less
You are invited on a photo hunt with a professional photographer and artist to explore Central Park at night. Located In the middle of New York City, Central Park is an oasis and natural habitat amid the bustling metropolis of Manhattan.
Learn photo techniques to maximize shooting in low light, from dusk to pitch dark. If you'd like, learn to use a tripod and neutral density 0.6 filter to practice long exposure photography, up to 30 seconds or more. You will learn to integrate up to six new technical and aesthetic practices for improving your work of people, places, and things at night. This photo hunt will also teach you how to experiment with light trails and light painting.
- Photography lesson in Central Park at night with a Professional Photographer
- Learn to photograph in low light, dusk-to-dark environments
- Learn about long exposure photography using a tripod, low light and high ISO, and how to shoot in manual mode
- Experiment with light trails and light painting
- Practice night photography skills with your DSLR camera mounted to a tripod
- Work on composition
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works