Join the creator and owner of the San Francisco based Instagram account, @SanFrancitizens, as they take you on a mission to tell real stories of people through candid street photography in SF.
Capture People's Stories with Street Photography
In 2013, @SanFrancitizens was created as a response to the saturated market of "beautiful" photography in San Francisco. They felt like these beautiful photos didn't show an accurate representation of the life the city had and the people living in it.
@SanFrancitizens wanted to take that photography to another level. This led them to start taking photos of the grit and grime of the city. The working class people. The people trying to get by. The old. The young. The rich. The homeless. While trying to capture the different stories that people are trying to tell in San Francisco.
Now, with a combination of your lens and theirs, they want to take you on a similar journey and show you what San Francisco means to them. All in hopes you find something special about it yourself.
During this session, @SanFrancitizens will take you on a walking tour of their favorite people watching spots, show you great places to take photos of those people, and help you capture interesting stories that San Francisco's citizens have to tell.
- Join the creator and owner of the San Francisco based Instagram account, @SanFrancitizens, on a tour of their favorite people watching spots
- Bring your own camera — your phone camera is totally fine
- Be sure to have fun as you see San Francisco with a new lens
- Please be respectful — of the group and the outside world you will be photographing
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes to be prepared to walk, as you will do quite a bit of walking during the experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- @Sanfrancitizens is not responsible for any damage to your camera or personal items
- The quality of your experience and photos may be influenced by things outside of the control of @sanfrancitizens like camera quality, weather, and people on the street what they will show you is strategies and locations that have helped them capture successful photos