Benefiting First Book
Downtown Magic in the Moonlight Photo Experience
Learn photo techniques to maximize shooting in low light, dusk, and pitch dark. With a focus on landscape photography and deep depth of field, capture all the sparkling lights at the water's edge. With a tripod to take 30-second exposures, integrate up to six technical and aesthetic practices for improving your images of people, places, and things after dark. Light trails, light painting, experimentation, and fun are all included in this unique outdoor photo experience.
- Learn about low light and high ISO photography
- Learn about long exposure photography using a tripod
- Experiment with light trails and light painting
- Enjoy a unique urban experience
- Learn to shoot in manual mode
- Work on composition
- Experience the flow in creative learning and doing
- Get creative and be in the zone
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.