David S. Rose, Tech Visionary and Venture Capitalist, Will Speak to Your Group
David is an electrifying speaker who has keynoted major events around the world, speaking on a wide range of subjects related to advancing technology, founding startups, and investing in new ventures. His classic TEDtalk on How to Pitch to a VC has been viewed nearly a million times. An engaging, flexible, extemporaneous speaker, David's interactive presentations can be completely customized to your audience. They can include book signings, photo sessions with attendees, presentation makeovers, executive consulting, even producing and judging a venture pitch competition.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 60 miles from 10001): $5,000
- Topics could include: Everything You Think You Know...Is Wrong!
- How to Start a High-Growth Startup
- Behind the Scenes of Angel Investing
- Venture Capital Pitching and Presentation Bootcamp
- The Essence of Entrepreneurship
- What is the Technological Singularity...and Why Should I Care?
- No More Companies, No More Jobs; On the Way to a World Without Work
- Executive presentation coaching
- Custom presentations, keynotes and consulting
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works