Jason L. Ma
Benefiting Girls Inc.
Parenting/Family Success Coaching by Preeminent Expert: Raising Happy Teen or Millennial Achievers
Today, the upper-tier college admission landscape is increasingly hyper-competitive, and the global socioeconomic climate and employable skills gap are changing at an alarming rate. Middle and high schoolers are facing more distractions, uncertainty, and angst than ever before while still trying to discover their passions, talents, and direction. College students and working millennials are facing unique challenges, including an evolving and demanding job market and the need to become employees who good companies want to hire and keep.
Layering the daunting emotional and social challenges common in their life stage, youngsters feel that tackling school/career/life responsibilities has never been more difficult. Students are stressed or lost. Loving parents feel the pain. Mr. Ma will advise you on how your child(ren) can become highly competitive, productive, and happy adults.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 498.31 miles from 94301): US$2,500
- Receive an initial strategic assessment of your child(ren) according to your input and a recommended course of action
- Enhance your understanding of how the complex elite college planning, applications, and admissions process work and how your child(ren) can succeed
- Learn how your child(ren) can strengthen academic, testing, and nonacademic activity preparation and performance — and an overall story
- Gain insights and strategies on how your child(ren) can enhance study, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Pick up tips on how your child(ren) can hone growth and contribution mindset and emotional state
- Receive invaluable advice on how your child(ren) can win in job or internship hunting and position for and thrive in a meaningful career
- Please prepare for this meeting by bringing your student's academic transcript or equivalent, resume/activity list, standardized testing scores, and any other insights, if applicable
- Receive a hand-signed copy of Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers, an acclaimed book by Jason L. Ma
- Gain direct access to, receive undivided attention, and engage privately for 2 hours with luminary expert Jason Ma in person or via Skype or Zoom, bypassing a client application process
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Not in the SF Bay Area? If you want this experience via Skype or Zoom instead and to waive the travel fee, enter "Bryant Street, Palo Alto, CA" in the ENTER ADDRESS box above
|Jason Ma's Speech on Preparing Your Children For School, College, Career, & Personal Success|
|Former CNBC News Anchor Lisa Oake Interviews Jason Ma about “Young Leaders 3.0"|
|Jason Ma's Student Testimonials|
Jason Ma's Speech on Preparing Your Children For School, College, Career, & Personal Success
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.