Hand-Signed Copy of The Alliance
- This hand-signed copy of Reid Hoffman's The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age is a must-have for your library.
- As the co-founder of LinkedIn, Reid Hoffman has seen firsthand how the employer-employee relationship has evolved in The Digital Age. Believing that the old model of long-term employment is broken, Reid has put together a bold but practical guide to give managers and executives the tools they need to recruit, manage, and retain the kind of employees that will make their company thrive. If you are navigating the new world of the constantly connected and mobile workforce, this hand-signed copy of The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age is a must-have for your library.
Allow 5 days to ship
Only shippable to addresses in United States
- One (1) hardcover signed copy of The Alliance by Reid Hoffman
- Due to the unique nature of this offering, this item is a final sale.
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- The book may include a signed bookplate.