Trace the evolution of money from precious metals to digital currency with economics authority Edmund Moy.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Former Director of the US Mint and Bitcoin Advocate
From overseeing America's gold reserve at Fort Knox during his five-year tenure as the Director of the US Mint to sitting on the board of Coin.co, a Bitcoin integration company, Edmund Moy offers an inside look at the evolution of modern money. His wealth of knowledge and expertise in the world’s currency systems has made him a frequent guest on financial news networks (CNBC, Fox Business News, and Bloomberg Television) and his quotes are often seen in The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bloomberg and CNNMoney.com.
As the former director of the US Mint, Edmund is the highest-level government official to speak out in support of the emerging Bitcoin currency. His easygoing presentation style is always peppered with humorous anecdotes as he offers unparalleled insight into how Bitcoin has gained its momentum as well as the future and challenges that the virtual currency faces. In clear, accessible language, Edmund can speak fluently about the shifting regulatory landscape and even apprise potential investors of the risks and rewards of buying Bitcoins. As an expert on gold commodities with experience at investment firms such as Morgan Gold and Fortress Gold, he also brings to the table expansive experience with all kinds of currency from the extremely tangible to the digital. One of the nation’s most respected advisers on currency, Edmund offers a rare, behind-the-scene's perspective on the American economy and this new virtual product that has fascinated futurists and investors alike.
- Topics: Digital Currency, U.S. Bullion Coin Program, Fort Knox, Gold Investments, Economics
- Style: Formal, Educational, Easygoing
- Booking Includes:
- Keynote speech, 30-60 minutes
- Optional 15-30 minute Q&A
- Optional attendance at pre or post-event receptions for up to one (1) hour
- Travels from: St. Louis
- Travel: Speaker's travel and accommodations are not included. An IfOnly Concierge will help you and your speaker make arrangements.
- Book: American Gold and Platinum Eagles: A Guide to the U.S. Bullion Coin Program
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bloomberg
How It Works