High-Hazard Safety Training Inspired by Aviation and the Military
Get briefed on the same organizational principles used on an aircraft carrier with the team from Check-6, a consultancy firm specializing in safety, job training, and leadership management.... more less
“Not like other consultants,” says one of Check-6's happy clients. To develop safety practices on an oil rig, the staff at Check-6 assessed their client’s high-hazard working conditions by rolling up their sleeves and shadowing them on the rig. It’s this hands-on dedication to safe work environments that has made Check-6 an innovator in the field. Made up of former pilots, astronauts, and Special Forces veterans, the agency protects life and enhances performance and efficiency within volatile fields. Think oil rigs, mines, and manufacturing. They have shared their tactical strategies with countless companies including NASA, BP, Chevron, and ExxonMobil. Using principles learned from military and commercial aviation ("Top Gun" is also referenced), Check-6 provides companies with indispensable tools to deal with any organizational challenge.
Audiences and clients leave impressed by Check-6’s state-of-the-art coaching aids: from a 360-degree dome display simulating real-world scenarios of deep well drilling to a new scalable consulting service, Checklist-Ops, that puts procedure and verifiable compliance in the palm of the user’s hand. Experts in the field of industrial safety, job training, and leadership management, Check-6 offers a complete roster of qualified instructors to inform audiences of the latest in optimization of both human and mechanical components. Attendees at a Check-6 presentation will leave with concrete knowledge of how to get the job done right, the first time, and every time.
- Topics: Communication, Leadership, Organization, Teamwork, Commitment, Checklists, Reducing Human Error, Safety, Energy, Oil & Gas, Performance Excellence, Keynote Services, Simulation Training, Job Safety Analysis Management System
- Style: Authoritative, Passionate, Educational, Experienced, Formal, Technical
- Booking includes:
- Keynote speech, 30-60 minutes
- Optional Q&A
- Optional appearance at brief pre or post-event receptions
- Travels from: Texas
- Travel: Speaker's travel and accommodations are not included. An IfOnly Concierge will help you and your speaker make arrangements.
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works