Hear the Best Boxing Anecdotes from the WBC President
Learn part of the history and the best anecdotes of one of the oldest sports in the world: Boxing. Enjoy lunch or dinner with the president of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Mauricio Sulaimán, where you will witness a summary of the ten best WBC fights with the wise comments of your host. You will also hear several anecdotes of the WBC champions: Ali, Tyson, Chávez, Leonard, Durán, De la Hoya, Morales, etc. In the end you will receive a boxing glove with the rubric of one of the champions of the World Boxing Council.
- A lunch or dinner with Mauricio Sulaimán.
- Subject to the availability of Mauricio Sulaimán.
- The price is for 4 (four) people; includes lunch or dinner at the restaurant where the experience takes place.
- You will receive a boxing glove with the autograph print of a WBC champion or runner-up
- Does not include transportation or alcoholic beverages .
- The experience lasts approximately 3 hours and must be booked 15 days in advance
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete