Downtown LA Combo Bike Tour Through the Historic Core and Arts District
2-hour private bike tour through the hottest neighborhoods in downtown LA, the Historic Core and Arts District.... more less
Handlebar Bike Tours is the top-rated bike tour company in Downtown LA, and their most popular rides are the Historic Core Tour and the Arts District Tour.
For IfOnly guests, they combine the best of both tours and show you more of Downtown Los Angeles than you could see in several days of walking or driving these unique neighborhoods. No other tour covers this much of downtown.
The tour will be led by one of the owners, Jennifer or Jenna, and begins and ends at Grand Central Market, LA's 100-year-old food hall. They'll fit you on their 8-speed step-through Pure bikes and provide a Bell helmet. Handlebar's thoroughly researched, narrated stops introduce you to history, architecture, pop culture, high culture, murals, noir, museums, galleries, and much more. Disney Hall, The Broad, Olvera Street, The American Hotel, Grand Park, The Container Yard, Union Station, Hauser and Wirth, Spring Arcade, and The Last Book Store are just some of the sights we will see.
The ride is an easy, mostly flat 8.5 miles with a few breaks built in to explore on your own. Put the phone down, leave your Lonely Planet guide at the hotel, and pretend you've got a friend in LA to show you around.
- Experience a 2-hour private bike tour with Handlebar Bike Tours through both the Historic Core and Arts District in LA
- Meet at Grand Central Market, Hill Street entrance for the start of your tour
- Tour led by Jennifer or Jenna, the owners of Handlebar Bike Tours
- Sights include Disney Hall, Olvera Street, Union Station, and many more
- Narrated stops introduce you to the history, architecture, pop culture, high culture, murals, noir, museums, and galleries of LA
- Bike and helmet included in the private tour
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Helmet and liability waiver are provided and required
How It Works