A Day Spent Training and Bonding with an All-Time Boxing Great
Visit Sugar Ray Leonard at his home in the Pacific Palisades, where you will experience a day in the life of a boxing legend. Ray will take you under his wing and provide you with personalized training, demonstrating the expert techniques that led him to seven world titles and worldwide acclaim. As you tour his trophy room, relive the history of a storied career, starting with his Olympic victory at the 1976 Montreal Olympic games and ending with his Hall of Fame induction in 1997. Sit with Ray that evening and watch a prize fight live in his living room. His insights will prove invaluable as you follow the blow-by-blow action. This will be an unforgettable day with one of the greatest boxers of all time.
- Experience is for up to ten (10) people
- Meeting will take place at Ray's home
- Tour Ray's trophy room, including his Olympic gold medal
- Watch a prize fight with Ray in his living room; specific fight to be determined based on scheduling
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works