Benefiting Beyond Type 1
Tee off with the Pro Golfer at the Olympic Club
Join Michael Allen for a round of golf at one of the most prestigious golf courses in America, the Olympic Club. Ranked the #26 course in the country, the Lakeside Course is famous for both its beauty and its treachery and has challenged even the most accomplished professionals. It has hosted 5 US Opens throughout the years, most recently in 2012. It was at the 2012 US Open that Michael Allen famously qualified at the age of 53, competing on the very course that he started playing 40 years earlier. He’ll have plenty of stories to share as you and your friends tee off at this legendary course.
- Round of golf at Olympic Club for 3 people
- Olympic Club is the #26 ranked course in the country and Michael Allen’s home course
- On the course, enjoy world-famous Olympic Club Burger Dogs for a snack
- Lunch in the clubhouse afterwards with Michael
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.