International Tennis Hall of Fame
Benefiting The International Tennis Hall of Fame
Escort a Semifinalist to the Court + Seats to the Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony
Find yourself on the court – and courtside – for tennis at its finest during the ATP Hall of Fame Tennis Championships singles semifinals and the 2014 Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony July 12th in stunning Newport, Rhode Island. You and your child and two other guests will witness sports history in the making as five legends of the game, including 3 time Grand Slam singles champion and former World No. 1 Lindsay Davenport, legendary coach Nick Bollettieri, Wheelchair Champion Chantal Vandierendonck, tennis leader Jane Brown Grimes, and broadcaster and tennis historian John Barrett are inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame. Afterwards, your child will have the once-in-a-lieftime experience of accompanying a player as they carry his racquet bag to center court before watching both semifinals from four courtside seats. After seeing some of the top men’s players in the world battle it out on the court, your group will enjoy a private meet and greet and photo opportunity with Hall of Famers. Part of the ATP World Tour, this tournament is the only grass court event in North America and attracts the top male players fresh from Wimbledon as they compete for the championship and the Van Alen Cup.
- Four (4) center-court seats to watch the 2014 Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony and both rounds of singles semi-finals Saturday, July 12th, 2014 in Newport, Rhode Island
- Opportunity for one (1) child to accompany a semifinals player and carry his racquet bag to center court
- Opportunity for four (4) to have a private meet and greet and photo opportunity with available Hall of Fame members
read fine print
- May require a background check
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Available for children 6-16 years old