Elite Tennis Instructors
Benefiting Harlem Junior Tennis and Education Program
Day of Tennis Instruction with Pro Katrina Adams
Master your strokes firsthand with one of the country's top teaching professionals. This incredible experience puts you and your group on the court with one of the most accomplished former professional doubles players in the world as she teaches an instructional clinic and conducts a hit session or demonstration. Katrina will bring her expertise to your game as she dives into the mechanics of your swing, your footwork, and all the other tweaks you need to make to become a better player. Afterwards, Katrina will evaluate video footage and critique a pro match where you'll hear pointers and observations from the Tennis Channel commentator. Perfect for both a beginner or seasoned player, this amazing experience puts your game in the hands of a pro.
A two-time All-American from Northwestern University, Katrina Adams won an impressive 20 WTA doubles titles during her 12 years on the WTA Tour and had a career high No. 8 world-ranking in doubles. In 1988 she reached the fourth round of the Wimbledon Championships. Since 2003 she has been an analyst for CBS Sports and a frequent guest commentator on the Tennis Channel. Beginning in 2015, Katrina will serve as President of the United States Tennis Association.
Instructional clinic, hit session or demonstration in NY Tri-state area, Philadelphia or Chicago
Film review, either watching recorded material or watching and critiquing a live match
- Day of instruction to last approximately five (5) hours
Speaking engagement available upon request
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Court to be provided by buyer; IfOnly concierge available for assistance
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.