Hang out with the motocross champion on his massive ranch and dude out to motorsports, guns, and conversation.
Benefiting Be The Match
Spend a Day Outdoors with the King of Motorcycle Racing at His Personal Ranch in San Diego
Get your man pants on. IfOnly has arranged for you and two guests to experience an all-out day in the dirt with motocross champion Jeremy McGrath at his sprawling 700-acre ranch near San Diego. The outdoor adventure includes riding dirt bikes and ATVs. Perhaps Jeremy will do his signature move, the "Nac Nac," on his private track or some of the surrounding hills, all of which is at your disposal. Or maybe you’ll hit some golf balls, shoot some guns, go car racing, or do some fishing.
Whatever the case, your memorable day will include lunch with Jeremy, which will give you an opportunity to chat with him about his role in Hollywood action film or pick his brain about life as a seven-time motocycle racing champion. As an added bonus you will walk away with three signed jerseys for you and your two guests. A portion of this sale with benefit Be the Match, an organization that helps patients find life-saving transplants.
- Invitation to Jeremy McGrath's private ranch for a day
- Activities on the ranch include skeet shooting, fishing, racing cars, and hitting golf balls
- Lunch is included in this price
- 3 autographed jerseys from Jeremy
- Protective gear provided for the day if needed
- Experience will occur on a mutually agreeable date for both parties
- Please note that guests attending may be required to pass a background check
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- May require a background check
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works