From backhand to baseline, get the full 360 degree tennis experience at the Grand Slam tournament in New York when you meet Rafael Nadal. Take in the match with great tickets donated by Rafa.
Benefiting Forever Dream Foundation
Ultimate Day at The 2017 US Open: Two Tickets in Lower Level and a Meeting with Tennis’ King
IfOnly invites you and a guest to be Rafael Nadal’s guests of honor as the King of Clay takes to the courts for the Grand Slam tournament in New York. Watch Nadal take on the competition at a match of your choice in the first or second round at the US Open in March 2017. See every serve, thrilling return, and pulse-pounding rally from two of the best seats in the house, personally donated by Nadal. You will also get to meet the man himself. Join the Spanish superstar for a rare private conversation, score a photo with him, and receive an autograph on an item of your choice.
- 2 lower level tickets to the 2017 US Open
- US Open is scheduled for August 28 - September 10, 2017
- Meet & greet with Nadal
- Time and location of meet and greet is TBD and may take place in Manhattan pre- or post-match
- 1 signed item
- Photo with Nadal
- Experience will take place over 3-4 days
- Experience is in New York, New York
- Guests must be staying onsite for experience
- Scheduling for this experience is completely dependent on the schedule that Nadal draws and may not be known until shortly beforehand
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- May require a background check
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Logistics may not be released until the day before the event. Details are always subject to change; any updates will be shared via email or phone on the day of the event
- Meet & greet timing is always subject to the talent's schedule, weather, etc. there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience
- Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their obligations, their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each guest
- Please note that there will may be other guests present that may have purchased the opportunity to meet the luminary as well; as such you may be asked to line up in order to meet them
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.