Take a two-hour chess lesson with New York's top coach. Start out by playing Grandmaster level openings and honing in your tactics in two hours for white and black.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Chess Lesson with New York's Top Coach
Imagine learning the best moves on the dance floor from a World Champion in ballroom dancing. Now transfer it to chess. In two hours, Grandmaster Dlugy will show you in a few easy steps how to get a great position with both colors and how to improve your tactical vision. You will be making moves that Anatoly Karpov has learned and that Magnus Carlsen played as he had trouble defending against them when Maxim Dlugy played them against him in face to face combat.
Enjoy the thrill of playing moves that beat the World Champion every time.
- Two hour chess lesson taught by New York's top coach
- Learn openings for white and openings for black
- Do tactical drills to improve your vision of the board
- Go over mating drills to improve your speed
- Receive an autographed book by Maxim Dlugy
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
Danny Rensch vs Maxim Dlugy: Pink Pieces Part 2!
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.