Personal Soccer Training Session with UCLA's Soccer Coach for You or Your Children
Noah will begin by establishing areas to improve on, based either on the player’s stated desires or his own assessment. Once established, he will begin with a light warmup and stretch followed by various ball work and touch drills, where speed and technique will be emphasized. Then, will put those skills to the test with a one-on-one practice to see how recipients play under pressure. Depending on one’s goals, turning, trapping, and dribbling to create scoring opportunities are all options. All sessions include a written evaluation and feedback after the training.
- Personal soccer training session led by Noah
- Written evaluation and feedback after the training
- Training session available for all positions
- Skills to work on can include corner kicks, crossing, first touch, free kicks, goal kicks, heading, penalty kicks, shooting, dribbling, passing, throw-ins, one-touch, one-on-ones, agility, and anything else
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works