Take the road trip of your life. Feel the adrenaline and enjoy the beautiful scenery as you ride through the towns of Todos Los Santos, San Quintín, El Rosario, Bahia de los Ángeles, Concepción, and La Paz.
Benefiting Comedor Santa Maria
Four-Day Motorbike Tour of Baja California Led by a Professional Motorsport Champion
Explore Baja California with a road trip you’ll never forget. Professional motorsport champion Mario Dominguez leads this great adventure, where you and a group of friends can witness the breathtaking scenery of Baja’s unique landscape. IfOnly invites you to spend four days and three nights on the trail, resting at three-star hotels in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, and Loreto.
The trip starts in Tijuana, where you and your friends will visit the Valle de Guadalupe, home of Mexico’s finest wine. Then, motorbike through the diverse terrain, marveling first at the vastness of the desert, and then, only a couple hours later, the blue hues of the magnificent beaches. Visit the largest salt mines in the world at Guerrero Negro, and if your timing’s right, catch a glimpse of whales migrating at Ojo de Liebre Lagoon.
You’ll also see Loreto known as the capital of the Californias, the enchanting town of Todos Los Santos, San Quintín, El Rosario, Bahia de los Ángeles, Concepción, and La Paz. Adrenaline, extreme sports, and the incomparable beauty of Mexico’s landscape merge to create a Mexico getaway like no other.
- Four-day tour of Baja California led by motorbike professional driver Mario Dominguez
- Tour departs in Tijuana and covers Cabo San Lucas, Valle de Guadalupe, Loreto, Todos Los Santos, San Quintín, El Rosario, Bahia de los Ángeles, Concepción, Guerrero Negro, Ojo de Liebre Lagoon, and La Paz
- Nightly accommodations at three-star hotels in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, and Loreto
- Includes transportation for guests to and from the airport
- Includes transportation of motorbikes from Mexico City to Baja CaliforniaAccess to first aid and basic tools for any repairs while on the road
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Transportation to get to the meeting point before and after the tour, tips, food and extra expenses are at the discretion of the customer
- This experience requires a team of six bikers before it can be scheduled
- Prices and dates for specific outputs on request
- The guest is required to bring their own motorbike
- All participants must have at least one prior meeting to get to know each other
- Previous experience motorbiking required;
- A list of all the clothes you wear must be provided
- Scheduled on a mutually-agreed upon date
- Please indicate available dates when making your reservation
- Must be over the age of 18
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.