Enjoy an unforgettable weekend in Sonoma with two all-access passes to the Toyota/Save Mart 350 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event, which includes access to the NASCAR garage and a pre-race ride with a driver.
Benefiting Sonoma Chapter of Speedway Children's Charity
All-Access Passes to the Toyota/Save Mart 350: Tickets, Garage & Pit Access, and Ride with a Driver
Ladies and gentleman, start your engines. Discover a rarely seen side of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with this ultimate race-day package to the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Sonoma Raceway.
From access to the NASCAR garage to a pre-race lap with a driver, this unforgettable stock car experience will hit high gear before the race even begins. IfOnly unlocks access to the NASCAR garage with two hot passes, where you’ll see the crews work seamlessly together on high-performance cars. Then get a glimpse behind the scenes as you take a parade lap with a NASCAR driver during pre-race ceremonies. Once the race begins, take your seats and watch the world’s best drivers navigate the perilous Sonoma track, one of only two road circuits in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Your all-access passes also grant you entry to the Sonoma Raceway Hospitality Area and an official checkered flag signed by the race winner. This experience benefits the Sonoma chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities.
- All-access passes for 2 to the Toyota/Save Mart 350 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event
- Access for 2 to the exclusive Sonoma Raceway Hospitality Area at Turn 11
- Pre-race ride with a NASCAR driver for 1 person in the back of a Toyota Tundra
- 2 hot passes to the NASCAR garage
- Checkered flag autographed by race winner
- Reserved parking pass
- Experience is a weekend-long event, June 24–26
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- May require a background check
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Hot passes are non-transferrable and guest must be at least 18 years old to use