Todd Bordonaro, PGA
Benefiting Challenged Athletes Foundation
Golf Lesson on a 9-Hole Course
While the driving range and practice areas are a great place to refine one’s technique, skills to play the game are best acquired on the course. The countless varieties of options, conditions, and situations which are present in a round of golf cannot be mastered solely from the range and practice areas. At Fit for Golf-Set for Life, they believe that by incorporating on-course practice and live playing situations into their instructional curriculum, students will develop their game at an accelerated learning pace. This experience takes two hours and will have you complete nine holes.
- 9 holes of instruction on the golf course
- Learn and improve your technique by exploring various situations on the golf course
- Develop your game at an accelerated learning pace
- Includes all class materials, green and cart fees, and refreshments
- Tee gift for each student
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.